In the past decades, the tourism industry has been experiencing continued growth, making it one of the fastest growing business sectors in the world. In 2015, the global travel and tourism sector composed 9.8% of the global gross domestic product. Along with this commendable feat, a number of exciting opportunities are also being created: new jobs are mushrooming, travel agencies are finding more ways to diversify. Given these figures, it’s not surprising that the outlook for the travel and tourism sector for the coming years remains optimistic. At the micro level, however, this means competition is going to be even tougher than ever. To succeed, small to medium-sized enterprises need to innovate fast, embrace various types of technology, and grow along with their customers. One of the best ways to do this is to provide excellent customer service with the help of a contact center.
Tourism agencies have to provide a lot of information about the following: people’s safety, their schedules, activities they will enjoy, food they shouldn’t miss, and, of course, places they must visit. Without a team of qualified professionals to assist customers, you probably wouldn’t be able to do the following:
- attend to a huge volume of queries;
- organize the best trips;
- give customers your undivided attention.
And so, your agency’s conversion rates would dwindle and your prospective customers would end up choosing other brands that could meet their needs.
To be people’s first choice, contact center 24/7 services can help you do the following:
· Create good first impressions. First impressions are crucial for all brands, but for travel agencies they are everything. Credibility of these companies is judged based on how effectively they can communicate with their customers. Tourism agencies cannot afford to miss a call or leave Facebook comments unanswered as this affects the brand’s image.
Having a team of customer relationship support experts, you can be sure that:
· There is someone assisting your customers from the moment they contact your brand through social media, telephone, e-mail, Live chat, SKYPE, SMS or other communication channels and even after they’ve used your services.
· Relationship with existing customers are constantly supported.
· Consistent company branding. Servicing your customers, we ensure that all communication channels are following the highest standards of customer service.
· Fast and accurate services. Contact center consultants not only work on every communication channel, but also have the right tech and communication skills and are knowledgeable about the company’s services.
Leave your customer service concerns to us and take care of your business development!