- 25-27 September 2015 The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were adopted at the United Nations General Assembly in New York, USA. The document “Changing our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” set a total of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are based on the three dimensions of sustainable development (environmental, social and economic).
- The concept of sustainable development is based on the constructive interaction of three key components – environment, economy and society.
- The Sustainable Development Goals are based on the 5P principle: People, Planet, Prosperity, Peace and Partnership.
Sustainable development goals
- The Sustainability Policy of Credo Partners UAB (hereinafter referred to as “the Policy”) sets out the key principles of the three areas of sustainability: environmental, social, and governance (ESG). Credo Partners applies the principles of Environment, Social, Governance (ESG) to contribute to the well-being of the environment and society and to promote sustainable governance.
- The purpose of the policy is to define Credo Partners’ principles for sustainable operations and to provide guidelines for their implementation in operational decision-making.
- This Policy is complemented by the Credo Partners Quality and Environmental Policy, the Remuneration System, the Equal Opportunities Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, the Policy on the Prevention of Psychological Violence and Harassment at Work.
III. SUSTAINABILITY GOALS
- Credo Partners takes initiatives in areas where it can make an impact, and therefore contributes to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals by identifying four goals where it can make the most significant contribution.
- Credo Partners cares about the health of its employees and promotes a greater focus on employee health, safe working practices and a safe workplace. Credo Partners upholds and respects internationally recognised human rights and is committed to upholding them and to ensuring a decent workplace.
- Credo Partners does not use child labour or compulsory or forced labour, and aims to contribute to its eradication in environments where it can have an impact.
- Credo Partners contributes to the objective of sustainable management and efficient use of natural resources in its activities and takes initiatives to increase environmental responsibility where it can have an impact. Credo Partners supports the idea that any organisation, regardless of its size or field of activity, must contribute to the fight against climate change. Credo Partners promotes eco-efficiency, the efficient use of energy and other resources, the reduction of waste and pollution, waste management, the reduction of the use of hazardous or harmful substances, and supports the use of environmentally friendly, new technologies and products.
IV. ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
- Credo Partners siekia efektyviai naudoti gamtos išteklius ir energiją, mažinti oro, dirvožemio ir vandens taršą, kurią gali sukelti energetinių ir gamtos išteklių, biuro įrangos ir reikmenų naudojimas bei atliekų tvarkymas.
- Credo Partners stengiasi naudoti produktus, pagamintus iš perdirbtų arba biologiškai suyrančių medžiagų, mažesnį poveikį aplinkai darančius produktus, taikyti aplinkos taršos nedidinančius ir reikšmingos žalos aplinkai nedarančius procesus ir tvarias technologijas.
- Credo Partners atsakingai tvarko ir rūšiuoja susidariusias atliekas, popieriaus, plastmasės ir elektroninės įrangos atliekas tvarko kaip antrines žaliavas.
- Credo Partners vykdo savo darbuotojų švietimą ir skatina sąmoningumą priimant aplinkai draugiškus sprendimus.
V. SOCIAL SUSTAINABILITY
- In the social sphere, Credo Partners seeks to create a values-based organisational culture and to integrate social responsibility factors into the company’s activities.
- Credo Partners aims to increase employee engagement and provide them with opportunities for development.
- Credo Partners creates a healthy, safe and non-discriminatory working environment, providing equal rights and opportunities at work regardless of gender, race, nationality, language, origin, social status, age, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, membership of a political party or association, religion, faith, belief or opinion.
- Credo Partners does not tolerate any form of harassment, discrimination, violence, including verbal and psychological violence, bullying, stalking or abuse of position, child labour, forced labour or any other human rights violations.
- Decisions on recruitment or redeployment within the company are based on objective criteria and depend solely on an individual’s competence, qualifications, experience, performance, motivation and potential.
- Remuneration for Credo Partners’ employees is determined in accordance with the remuneration system, within the limits of the remuneration framework established for the employee’s position, and on the basis of objective criteria relating to the employee’s skills, competences, qualifications, experience and performance.
- Credo Partners provides employment opportunities for people from peripheral areas of Lithuania, where people are not able to find a job due to the limited number of employers in terms of spatial location, and thus contribute to improving the economic situation in Lithuania.
- Credo Partners employees are paid a salary supplement for good performance under the salary supplement schemes.
- Credo Partners communicates transparently, clearly and respectfully through all communication channels.
- Credo Partners values complaints and feedback as they help the company to improve its business processes and the quality of service delivery.
VI. SUSTAINABILITY OF GOVERNANCE
- In the area of governance sustainability, Credo Partners aims to ensure transparent and reliable governance and an effective distribution of responsibilities.
- Credo Partners is committed to the highest standards of integrity, transparency, trustworthiness and business ethics. The firm expects and seeks to ensure that all employees adhere to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, which defines rules and standards of conduct related to interpersonal and business relationships, and the protection of the firm’s assets and image.
- Credo Partners processes personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and related legislation.
- Credo Partners ensures a transparent governance structure, gender equality and equal opportunities.
- Credo Partners strives to ensure that environmental and social factors are taken into account at all levels of management in order to properly assess all risks, including climate-related risks, and to make appropriate strategic decisions to manage these risks and opportunities.
- Credo Partners promotes ethical, transparent and honest collaboration both inside and outside the company.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- All Credo Partners employees are required to comply with the provisions of the Policy.
- The policy is planned to be made publicly available on the Credo Partners website as of 1 November 2023.
- Credo Partners regularly reviews the Policy and initiates updates. The Policy shall be reviewed at least once every two years or more frequently in the event of significant changes in Credo Partners’ operations, structure or legislation.
- The review, amendment and updating of the Policy shall be the responsibility of a staff member appointed by order of the Director of Credo Partners.
- The Policy and any amendments thereto shall be approved by a decision of the Board of Credo Partners.